MEG 0.00% 1.0¢ megado minerals ltd

I am not too fussed about promotion as this will come with...

1. 764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 719

I am not too fussed about promotion as this will come with results rather than a lot of Pump and Dump Companies out there recycling cow pasture land with no real prospectivity. However I get the feeling many do not even know about this Company!

The saving grace and why I still hold (although rather minimal amount in regards to my portfolio) is due to the ground team who have done it before in no doubt a challenging environment.

What is extremely disappointing is the broker is not doing their job of supporting share price after a hefty fall.

I attended the last webinar and was dismayed at the lack of interest and numbers present - normally the Company Broker would be present in such events but it shows the true lack of interest and reflects poorly both on Pattersons and the Company in my opinion.

Knowledge and educating the masses stems from the Managing Director and the fact he is not in Australia and in my opinion lazy to attend the minimal amount of promotional activities (workshops, seminars, events, presentations) is also not a good sign and probably rubs off on the IPO Broker Pattersons.

I know they have a lot of cash still but another good Credit Raise to a different broker may well be a good move for Mid Term in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.