MEG 0.00% 1.0¢ megado minerals ltd

Well it looks like I misread that reaction to today's release...

1. 764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 719
    Well it looks like I misread that reaction to today's release and there are still many waiting to sell out on a loss from the IPO (I can only imagine and presume)! confused.png

Perhaps the results did not justify a huge increase but to be in the red is quite baffling. Many using the liquidity event to get out?

For full disclosure I will review my full holdings here and adjust up or down awaiting market reaction on next set of results.

In my opinion the Company is in dire need of new promoting methods and perhaps it would help if the exporation manager Bowden took on a few presentations rather than Michael Gumbley - just my opinion - they may also need a new broker in my opinion especially when you have Pattersons the lead broker in the IPO selling on loss as per Broker buy and sell data over the last few months - not a good look in my opinion.

Very baffling and looks like the register needs a huge clean-up

I am still comfortable this is a very good start and in due time they will find something very good in terms of a resource with good grades and thickness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.544M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 410000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4347 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.