LEX 10.0% 11.0¢ lefroy exploration limited

I think the market is underestimating the location of LEX's...

1. 7,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    I think the market is underestimating the location of LEX's tenements in one of the world's premier mining jurisdictions in Kambalda with great infrastructure and a local workforce.

Don't forget the large successful neighbours in Goldfields and Silverlake. Goldfields are an underrated bunch and very shrewd (OK, South Deeps has been awful but nobody is perfect).

Mid to large tier gold miners in this region will be all over LEX if it continues to deliver great results.

I do think they will do another CR soon, that $5 million they raised last year will be running out soon with all the drilling they've been doing.

I think they should be drilling more on Lake Lefroy because I still think there's a lode there to be discovered. But I don't blame them for chasing Burns because that's where the money appears to be at the moment and the geos seem pretty clued on from what I have seen so far.

I don't see a better ASX micro cap gold explorer out there with this much upside going forward.
    Last edited by eric341: 21/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $3.268K 30.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 12289 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.