ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    I can only speak for myself, but there are red flags and trust issues for me with ARV. Bob Moriaty's article this time last year should give anyone a head start on where to start researching (dont just take Bobs word), and theres plenty on the public record. And the Oscar Witts saga where the conglomerate was suddenly declared to be under Mt Roe Bassalt and when evidence was presented that it might not be by an observing geologist, the area has not been mentioned since. While superficially they do seem to have prospective projects, there is no plan, no real expertise and I agree with the aforementioned Bob that it will all end badly for ordinary shareholders. Im not surprised Johnathonc doesnt have them on his chrismas list, unfortunately he cannot reveal all that has gone on.

As far as Marindi goes, they report the presence of fine gold in conglomerate which could be a game changer in proving up whatever they have. They are doing work on the conglomerate and are probably have a better understanding of what they have than anyone but Novo.

Midnight raises a good point that is probably relevent to all conglomerate hosted gold. Mining any of it might be difficult on a large scale given what we know so far, perhaps there will be many small scale mining operations feeding a central processing plant....but its early days yet. But I can see challenges ahead and smart people will be needed to work it out. Necessity is the mother of invention, and if there lots of gold there it wont stay in the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.