CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Well i think the general lack of discussion on this forum tells...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Well i think the general lack of discussion on this forum tells you everything you need to know about the historical analysis and the 20 year old samples. It is good to see that management is trying to keep a floor under the SP, but I doubt announcements like these were ever going to take us anywhere. We might get a pip or two tomorrow, but nothing significant i feel. I am hoping that there is another motive to the release, that being that there is another announcement coming and management wanted to get a small lift like the one observed last time they mentioned gold, so we might have some momentum into another announcement. I figured something must have been on the way when we say the price hit 4.1 the other day.

Let’s just hope that it isn’t in prep for a quarterly that shows a bigger cash burn then expected, the old “look over here” while we release something over there.....I don’t think this is it, and it is good to see more regular announcements to the market, we just need it to be one of the big ones we are expecting (DFS, Finance, offtake etc).

The waiting continues...but i do like the change in tone from management - keep up the good work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.