ASR 9.09% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Ann: Significant Gold Results from Surface at Mt Stirling, page-80

1. 5,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4060
    Jibbybagger, I think the jorc will come in over 150k.

I did put out a fully diluted EV estimate a while ago taking into account cash in from options, tax losses etc.

Presently tnr is 1/2 the EV I estimated.

The problem with Tnr presently is value add proposals, along with future jorc outcomes.

Zero value is built in for tarmoola, Mt monger and bullion fx or consideration that Mt Stirling could extend to hydra, 1.2km more nw.

Looking at geology, I note ground change.

Between the viserion and wonambi shear, the location of Mt stirling, trend is nw.

When we go south and follow the nexus fault, trend is nw to the east of this fault, but to the west of this fault trend changes to ne and as we get closer to stirling well northly on its west side and nw on its East side.

South of Mt stirling is granite.

Anybody noticed the swirl back?

Going back 1b years ago, the earth was covered in water and to the south is granite. Maybe the area very very deep is a basin if we picture water with Eddie's and swirls.

Testing the area which is circled red, around 500m more nw of present drilling I feel will be interesting, 100m sw of the viserion sheer where trend circles around on the inside of the shear.

What does favour tnr is grades at Mt stirling, they are higher than reds koth mine. Stirling well is higher than Mt stirling again.

Interesting times ahead on some of these priority 1 targets not drilled yet.

With 50,000m drilling to be carried out, that is a massive campaign, we are going to learn alot and I'd think get 200 assays atleast.
    Last edited by mode1971: 16/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $53.61K 8.935M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 718094 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 10547234 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.