BNL 40.0% 0.3¢ blue star helium limited

Ann: Significant Helium Discovery at State 16 Well, page-112

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321

Hi @DGcruzing , @Footmax, @doncamilo and @Pelicanwest and 28,000 other views on BNL'S forum who can't manage a simple thumbs up and lightbulbs on for any of my research efforts , thoughts and views on HC forum...lol

@DGcruzing, mate you really have a knack of writing a great post when @256lith direct you into the right direction...lol...thank you

Now about your latest post @DGcruzing , it's all true about the Shortage of Helium happening as we speak and BNL'S Helium future supply to maximise sales and Revenue is very much doable as you have posted......But there is something even Better about BNL ingredients....IMO...Lol

what uou have posted It's not what I am talking about posting...lol
    what i am taking about is Mind Blowing scenario for BNL'S shareholders Revenue Potential...IMO..
    and should get @Pelicanwest and this lady friend in the Kmart window Modelling...LOL

I would love to post my research, thoughts and views and let you @DGcruzing run off and post an Awesome post based on my research, thoughts and views which I believe has the potential to Blow BNL'S MC and SP out of our Earths Atmosphere....LOL ....

20 thumbs up and 20 lightbulbs ON ...would maybe make me re - consider posting my Mind Blowing Scenario showing how Massive Revenue Potential for BNL'S shareholders is possible...IMO...lol

DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.002(40.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.834M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $67.93K 17.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 27381645 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3548021 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.