BNL 0.00% 0.5¢ blue star helium limited

Hi @doncamilo..i here what you are say Mate/ friend and you are...

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315

Hi @doncamilo..i here what you are say Mate/ friend and you are absolutely right hang in... there Mate.. IMO... seriously so to speak...... Average out too if you can.....i did.....lol ( i could be wrong too )... but I can afford too lose what I have put in ... and believe me it will hurt me too....but I have reserve funds and other investments that are doing well ....but I am not selling..... its all or nothing for me too ..but if you know what I mean I know where you came from to help me / us with your very informative post thanks Mate ...I wish this stock was doing better.

my last thew post on here was not for you @doncamilo and Footmax and the others who have given me thumbs up and lightbulbs ON support..LOL

I can’t believe our share price at the moment and the Market Cap.....i am hoping i haven't got this wrong too....lol...time will tell us all ...how long is a piece of string...lol

Take a Look at @DRDD post... it got 7 thumbs up and 2 lightbulbs ON...lol....What a load of rubbish Post.... you bunch of stupid SOD'S.
    Lol....What do you think Trent is thinking when he see this rubbish on HC...lol

Trent and his team working for BNL shareholders has the best credentials in the World regarding the Oil and Gas industries and Engineering skills and the latest technology in finding the Helium and CO2 gas which Trent has done in every well drilled.....lol.......@doncamilo and Footmax don’t be blinded by all these greedy selfish SOD'S on here...... lol

i ask myself...Why you Sod's are still shareholders of BNL if you don't believe Trent is doing a good enough job... it's simple just sell your shares..lol

I don't want to see a CR at these levels either...it will really hurt all of us long term and loyal shareholders....we will just have to see what happens.

My thoughts would of really given us heaps too talk about on here with My Brilliant Mind Blowing Scenario post ....for only 20 thumbs up and 20 lightbulbs ON...lol...

And I believe it would of been better than @Sweetsound pump idea ...lol

Coffee anyone in the CBD tomorrow morning..lol..?

DYOR

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.724M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $7.824K 1.517M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5566989 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3818767 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.