BNL 20.0% 0.6¢ blue star helium limited

Hi @Pelicanwest....i am hearing your frustration sure , I am...

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    Hi @Pelicanwest....i am hearing your frustration sure , I am livid in how long every has taken too , and why we are not producing Helium and CO2 yet. ...And Generating a revenue stream to pay for our up and coming wells at Galactica Pegasus leases.

Mate the !uckwits on this BNL HotCopper forum
    That give there mates thumbs up and lightbulbs ON for Absolutely the most stupid and ridiculous post with mostly NO facts or any meaning full research has me some what thinking...lol..you know what i mean...?

I put up my thoughts and views and these f....wits on here don't even appreciate my post and have demonstrated that by NOT giving me f*all thumbs up and lightbulbs ON .....selfish greedy !uckWits .

I have had it with you UNGRATEFUL F.....Wits .

Not included is you @Pelicanwest and the others on here who know who they are ....unfortunately we can't pick our families and friends and mates on a public forum...lol...and our shareholders we partner with either...lol

Why Can't everyone on HC see , that publicly put down humiliating Trent and the team and Director on HotCopper is not doing us shareholders and the SP any good ..don't you agree with me ...Yes i believe you do.....there is logic around what I am saying...lol..think about it ...

THE bloody Helium and CO2 has been found in every well Trent has drilled so far and ...Now we have a flow rate...lol..

Trent and his team have been Surveying and studying curves and charting potential areas of interest on BNL'S leases for the last 4 years .

And these F...wits on here want to see him sacked...lol...do you see how stupid this is ...lol

And then what ..... we put in @Sk1nman and @Sweetsound and there f...Wit mates in ....lol...is this what you idiots want .....Pull your heads in I say ...lol

as For you @Pelicanwest I really would like to see a substantial increase in BNL'S share Price..IMO..we could still see an upwards movement...hang in Mate hold your nerves.

DYOR

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $6.445K 1.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5826289 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3147825 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.