ALK 1.67% 59.0¢ alkane resources limited

Thanks Nikolai .Both points very valid , and worth raising with...

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    Thanks Nikolai .
    Both points very valid , and worth raising with Nic Earner /Management when the opportunity arises .
    As to 1) Not sure whether its possible to "increase capacity at the mine"? I think I remember reading that they had purchased a second remote operated driller /excavator , but that was specific purpose purchased for the Roswell drive . Whether they can start this drive/how far they can proceed , before NSW mine Dept plan submission /approval is granted is unknown ( to me at least ?), so it might be used meantime for Tomingley ore removal as well .
    24 hour mine shift operation x 7 days per week would also increase throughput...and again , not sure whether this can be done/is being done/should be done , as they would be conscious of not pushing work force too hard under these prevailing COVID conditions .
    As to 2 ) I remember raising this point of "processing "some of the extracted current/future Roswell drive dirt ( or stockpiling any commercially viable ore bearing dirt) through the Plant , and the "forum feedback " at the time ,was that most likely that the drive would be into/thru already "sterilized" ground ( ie ground pre determined as non ore bearing from previous exploration drilling ?
    I can accept that , in some part close to the Caloma pits ...but maybe not so as they get into Myalls/Mclean ground as you say .Maybe there is a "double bonus " to be had , from the ore drive extraction the closer to Roswell they get ?
    I am sure Management will be fully across both ...and we will get further indications as updates are released .
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 58.5¢ $179.8K 303.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 244 61.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.5¢ 3168 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
58.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 58.5¢ 89983
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.