KGL 3.16% 9.8¢ kgl resources limited

If there is one things I've regretted with Dennis's discipline...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    If there is one things I've regretted with Dennis's discipline over the last few years is that complete focus on proving and extending the known and they've left the Geo's without a bone for new green fields holes. Given the great understanding which has been gained with this recourse and the boring predictability while extending resource with each new hole and then DHEM targeting, I would have loved to see a bit more cash raised and spent on a few wild cat exploration holes into the hot Geo targets which have been left untouched for years now. A couple of stand out holes in these near by targets could change the perception of this mine, and LOM, and with that set the stock alight. It's all about confidence, and knowing if this is a short play to get some high grade resource over a decade or is this a center of operations for the next 50 years. Agree with Tipton, they are going to be drilling this area for the next 20 years if not next 50 years. yes the resource is deep, however we are no were near the depth which made MIM. AIMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.