CEL 4.44% 4.7¢ challenger gold limited

The consistency of the assays is like nothing I’ve ever been...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

The consistency of the assays is like nothing I’ve ever been involved in and I’ve asked myself more than once “what’s it’s going to take to get this baby moving?” I do acknowledge that a market cap north of $300m is pretty healthy for an exploration company and don’t have enough experience with the region to get a gauge of how much of a discount the market is applying for the resource(s) laying outside of Oz but can’t help but think we’d be 2 to 3 x current market cap if we were located in WA.

Backing up Nez’s comment on the JORC, I’m tipping this will well and truly wake the entire market to this monster and hopefully even surprise the lofty expectations of those here already showing faith. This combined with some economics around the path to mining (including hopefully a sensible dilution from cap raise) has surely got to see us rolling towards $1b MC

If not for my fear of a market pullback I’d be a lot heavier on this one than I currently am. Great buying at these levels IMO for anyone braver than I am to take on the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $67.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $2.436K 52.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 444444 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.