CXO 5.00% 10.5¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Significant Historic Gold Grades at New Project in the NT, page-12

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    As good as gold prospect and close to Rum Jungle... sounds great as a supplementary income
    and locals will be no doubt supportive! :

"Gold mineralisation at Adelaide River is hosted in gold vein systems similar to those at the
    nearby Cosmo gold mine, operated by Kirkland Lake Resources (NYSE: KL, TSX:KL, ASX:
    KLA) (Kirkland Lake).
    Kirkland Lake, which recently completed a A$5 billion takeover of Detour Gold (TSXGC),
    is currently progressing an underground mine development at the nearby Cosmo gold
    mine and plan to establish a significant gold mining centre in the Pine Creek region of
    the Northern Territory.
    Kirkland Lake has also recently announced drill results from the Lantern Deposit at
    Cosmo grading of 578 g/t Au over 1.8 m and 67.6 g/t Au over 3.1 m (refer KLA ASX
    announcement 18/12/20191
    ). Kirkland Lake has defined a total gold Mineral Resource of
    3,240,000oz @ 2.5g/t in the NT (Measured and Indicated Resources of 1,750,000oz @ 2.5g/t
    & Inferred Resource of 1,490,000oz @ 2.6g/t gold; refer KLA ASX announcement
    22/2/20191
    ).
    This region in the NT has potential for long-term, profitable mining operations in a historic
    mining district with over 4.5 million ounces of gold produced over the past four decades
    (Figure 1)."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.