DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Good little summary of your basic philosophy luca.. and I tend...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Good little summary of your basic philosophy luca.. and I tend to concur. some people seem to want the technical case to be spelt out or proven before they commit the coin.. and fair enough too.. there is no one right way.. but to a degree once that case is beyond doubt the value will quickly disappear once the sp appreciates to reflect that. Some ppl take the punt and get in before that and are happy to wait or trade their way to prosperity on the meantime

2ic makes some great technical points particularly towards the risk side, fair enough, thats one way to assess it but its not what I'd call big picture stuff in terms of the comparing the overall strategy or prospects of this explorer in relation to its peers, slightly tunnel visioned too, maybe why he didn't last an an exploration geo and doesnt have a stellar record in explorer investment (could never hold that against anyone tho) . its certainly not an easy game), thats if I understand that correctly 2ic.. apologies if not.. im sure you've done ok as you sit back on your deck chair on the beach in bali, staring at the waves, replying to your little ongoing battles on hotcopper.

Another way is to look at it is the number of potential upside drivers/projects we have, the company communication that keeps investor interest and engagement alive despite the critique, the macro environment that while out of favour in terms of our biggest asset (rees), is still currently probably viable and likely to become more so looking towards the way the world is changing.. and the geopolitical environment which could help us greatly. Remember how in favour REEs were not too long ago and how out of favour lithium was.. then it flipped... well just like before that can and probably will change or flip to some degree again. When that happens how will we compare to our peers? All of a sudden we could have a large supply of attractive rees, near an aspiring producer and with uncle Sam seemingly willing and happy to throw more of the ever depreciating usd toilet paper at his friends who can supply more bomb and chip enhancing minerals into his lap esp in the absence of supply from his perennial enemies in the east.
    Maybe some gold or nickel might spice up the DRE soup in the meantime too.. fingers x'd ay. Won't take much to make it turn.

Its great having so many strings to your bow like dre does. Sure there will be disappointments along the way.. this is exploration after all.. but to have such a variety of projects and optionality along the way allowing a good genuine newsflow and potential to be gained in the process is what separates dre from many of of its peers who remain silent for months, leaving investors in the dark.. spend too much on promotion and not enough on the drill bit as we do and have only a single asset or certainly not as many nice opportunities to fall back on if needed.

confidence is helped by management putting their own dollars on the chopping block but really to me the bigger picture is that we have a bunch of good prospects, a tight focused team and especially at the current prices a fair bit of upside potential..

hope you're enjoying your holiday anyway 2ic.

I'll be there in a few days so drop me the location of your beach chair if you dare and you can insult me in person. It'd be fun lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $25.15K 1.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3319617 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1696492 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 786733
Last updated 15.58pm 02/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.