BIT 0.00% 3.0¢ biotron limited

Ann: Significant Immunological Outcomes in BIT225 HIV-1 Trial, page-142

1. 1,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    The low director indirect holdings have always troubled me a little bit too. However, they do hold some options which have doubled (in number) in 12 months excluding MM. Am I right to assume options can be converted to shares before conversion date without due consideration to any trading rules which apply to company insiders such as directors? Perhaps the current trading flurry includes MM's emptying her Louis Vuitton Urban Satchel.

Can anyone remember how many Thai HIV beneficiaries there were? Their current status would be worth chasing down but how? The lack of youtube "I'm cured" might be explained by a number of reasons. i.e They were cured and then reacquired the infection. Thai HIV rates are low but rife in key groups (gay males and injecting drug users)

I've been a long term holder of BIT. I think if something has shown promise in lab conditions and it is well tolerated by humans, it usually means it will be a winner. Lab results were proven and tolerability was proven. We just need further studies to prove both together. The current results I think are the beginning. Phase 3 here we come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $5.252K 175.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 707862 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 79328 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.