DCC 0.00% 4.0¢ digitalx limited

Ann: Significant Increase in Global Bitcoin Transactions, page-13

1. 2,317 Posts.
    Just want to correct myself . Doesn't seem like they will issue a half yearly can't see anything online might be because they only listed mid last year and not yet an ASX requirement. My mistake.

Also, regarding yesterday's announcement there is an argument to say the more often bitcoin is used the more pressure is placed on the share price. It's a bit of misnomer saying Microsoft and all these other companies are taking bitcoin (BTC) as payment for their goods or services. Essentially , Microsoft have BTC as a payment option they never actually take BTC or hold it themselves. A third party processes the payment for them ( gets a fee ) and gives them the relevant currency eg USD. The third party then needs to get money for themselves so they sell BTC causing selling pressure. The main reason for this is people don't actually go buy BTC then use it for a purchase they are using existing BTC stock.

Another thing is the announcement says BTC volumes ($ terms ) increased by 57% in 2014. Which is obviously correct but my understanding is that the actual amount of BTC used as a number actually double in 2014. This happened in a year where the BTC price actually fell more than 50%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $28.71K 716.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92684 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 30461 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.