HGO 2.82% 6.9¢ hillgrove resources limited

re: Ann: Significant Increase in Kanmantoo Li... H'It is...

1. 1,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    re: Ann: Significant Increase in Kanmantoo Li... H'

It is interesting to watch the SP tussle at present. One could deduce that what is now ready reading from Wilsons has already been factored in. I suspect that any drop in grade ( that had been on the upward trajectory in the last Qtr) might not be taken well - this despite it being SOON covered by increased volumes - provided all goes to plan with the new crusher coming on line in a couple of months. One would expect that Wilsons have a reasonable handle on the likely makeup of the qtrly with their connections and also the "guidance" from their last visit to site.

Hopefully it is an OVERALL sound story with continued increasing production (and sales) numbers. Actually, going by the last qtrs figures, if the stated (by management) immediate goal of a maintained improvement trajectory has been achieved, they SHOULD be VERY close to nameplate production now.

I imagine we will see the PROBABLE ? LOM extension details trotted out in full again as well . If the qtrly goes to recent form these guys are good at filling pages with detail.

I am hoping for a maiden statement from the new MD that breathes enthusiasm and confidence. - Concise and optimistic.

Lets hope the fence sitters think this is a pretty good bet on the run up to Thursday.

GLTA Foyt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $144.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $186.1K 2.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 144620 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 9200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.