ATC 0.00% 5.2¢ altech batteries ltd

How ya doin there golfhack. I’m new to this stock and I have...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    How ya doin there golfhack. I’m new to this stock and I have just sat here researching dating back to 2016 and I haven't got a clue whats what!! What is going on with the plant in Johor? It seems like an announcement is made every month to say there has been a capital raising or a progress report on xyz from Germany. By the way, can someone explain in layman's terms, what is our percentage of the German Plant and how much is left of the Malaysian Plant. I think the shareholders that have been there since the start, would be sick n tired of waking up to another capital raising or selling part of the company without putting it to shareholders. I really don't have a clue of when ATC is going to have a profit. Also what's the holdup with Johor? The German Plant looks as if it is possibly in front of Johor after Johor had a 3 year advantage. I know that ATC is sitting on a very attractive operation but when. Can someone please give me a ball park figure in months for when they will be making money instead of having capital raises.

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $62.46K 1.197M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 184964 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 211703 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.