M4M 0.00% 2.8¢ macro metals limited

Rushton and his team are the right people to make this happen....

1. 1,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    Rushton and his team are the right people to make this happen. No one moves quicker than these guys. $100m market cap with a growing multitude of Pilbara projects + Macro Mining Services is a joy to behold. I think we will look back one day and kick ourselves for not buying more at these prices. This is a game of patience, but we won't be waiting years with how fast these guys are moving. Rushton has proven in the past he can get into production within one year from first boots on the ground. Hold tight regardless of the endless commentary and noise. This is a middle draw multi-opportunity upside play run by the right people. The market has not valued this correctly. It may stay quiet in the market for a little while or a whale turns up and cleans out the remaining stock. I like the fact that these projects are low capex, and quick start up. They wont be bogged down in endless useless govt red tape that will take years to get anything done as these guys have all the contacts and experience and WA is one of the top jurisdictions in the World for IO mining. They have the assets and the management. The rest is time. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $94.63K 3.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 111100 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 69099 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.