WKT 8.57% 9.6¢ walkabout resources ltd

Spids,You are devious to a T.You think WKT are just going to be...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 982
    Spids,

You are devious to a T.

You think WKT are just going to be sitting back waiting for a complete draw down - Dumb Belief And Deception.

Let clear something up the last Quarter was never going to provide a gainful profit as it was only 4-5 months that we started Production, Transporting To Port for loading and shipping via the Red Sea

As I said previously we would never see a positive step forward until at least the Second Quarter which will be the end of December 24 which should demonstrate growth.

I don’t give a roots arse for your ambiguous and fanciful BS Postings where you continue with your Fake Scare Mongering Tactics where you are full of deception

You are a serious pest and stalker who thinks he has everyone’s match where you play a very cool game.

But you guys alway slip up as you are doing here currently - Time is ticking for you seriously.

WKT IMHO are working to a Strategical Plan to met their requirements and not any of your BS Conspiracy Theories and Fake Postings will change this.

I see you really know very little about WKT Management and it annoys you that you don’t actually know what is really happening which leaves you to try guesstimate and lie your way along the line with your FBS.

I don’t care for the baiting and flaming you and your other Nhs engage in - Slim Tactics.

I also see some efforts which appears to show some form of manipulation in an attempt to keep the SP Down
    Interesting tactics do you know who would be involved in this Spid

Several years along with your accomplices where you engage in your Ongoing BS and tampering with Others Posts so as to put your own deceitful slant on things for no payement - This is simply to hard to belief which is another lie.

Deny all tells me you are in denial

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.