CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. PM4
    544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    No you aren’t missing anything. It was a disappointing announcement. I got back in for this announcement and re-rating but exited at open. I will be looking at entering again on commissioning or on a 3-4 month consolidation period back wherever that level is, but I think it could be in the 60-70 cent zone. I have been in CXO before for the ride from 60 to ATH and then exited before the asx 200 index inclusion because of the macro environment which deteriorated and I wanted to be only in LI stock that we’re producing and exit those they were not. CXO and LKE were only held up longer than other Li stock due to the ASX200 inclusion.On hindsight I got back in too early on the hope of a re-rating and figured the shorters would push this down with this less than expected annoucement. I was please to get out at 95c which surprised me. I like CXO but you can’t go against the market and in a bear market it is all about capital preservation. All material stocks (cyclical) are getting smashed and will continue for the next 3 months plus. A big buying opportunity will come in materials across the board be just not yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $257.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $733.2K 6.101M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 2280928 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 3364008 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.