CXO 8.86% 8.6¢ core lithium ltd

The life of mine is important but so is the grade, at 1.4% it's...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849

The life of mine is important but so is the grade, at 1.4% it's big. It means higher final product value at less cost. Then you also have DSO earnings at a lower profit at no processesing cost. This normally would be considered waste. The company shipping DSO means China is desperate for lithium and willing to take any dirt containng lithia. If there was an oversupply, the Chinese would ask for SC6 and not take DSO. They are also buying more mines. We still yet to have drilling of new pegmatites. All this 1hr drive from a main city and port, with major project status. SP wise we are being played below true value.

The transition to EVs will be sooner than many realise.

The price of gasoline may soon matter far less to American motorists, with the U.S. having crossed a pivotal line to the mass adoption of electric vehicles, a Bloomberg analysis finds. The United States is the most recent addition to a growing list of nations where fully electric cars make up 5% of new vehicle sales, a threshold that opens the gate to mass adoption, the news service said on Saturday in publishing its findings. During the last six months, the U.S. moved past that tipping point, following 18 other countries. If prior trends continue, a quarter of new car sales could be electric by the end of 2025, a year or two ahead of earlier projections, according to Bloomberg.
    https://www.news9.com/story/62cd72a55d6da3070bcdd234/electric-cars-on-verge-of-mass-adoption-in-us-bloomberg-finds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.007(8.86%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $2.766M 33.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 1102272 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.