CMG 0.00% 15.0¢ critical minerals group limited

Hi @malibu_tan - yes, very quiet with NQ vanadium for the time...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2570
    Hi @malibu_tan - yes, very quiet with NQ vanadium for the time being - hopefully I'm just early. I think the vanadium flow battery technology has potential, there seems to be a niche forming which suits it perfectly, I think the lower costs of oxide vanadium gives the NQ variety a clear advantage over what WA has, and there seems good collaboration between government and industry which might get these Julia Creek tiddlers through the valley of death and into production (here's hoping the incoming Qld government - whatever stripe - continues the commitment of the current outfit). No guarantees but a reasonable punt in my opinion.

Re the James Bay carpet baggers: they've all received a fairly violent reality check from which most of them will probably not survive, at least not as spodumene plays (maybe they were really uranium explorers all along). I think the runner in the malibu cup most likely to succeed at this point is Loyal Lithium. I reckon there is a good chance Winsome has the resources and now possibly the infrastructure to get into early production at Adina and Renard and that there will be consolidation of the cluster of properties along the Trieste Formation, including of Loyal.

I'm a bit stifled, and a bit frustrated, at the moment as the stocks I had expected would be showing some form by now are all in the doldrums which is cramping my ability to dabble in other longer term opportunities I come across from time to time. For instance, being realistic I would be surprised if this stock does much any time soon but I like to keep an eye on it. Where are your interests these days?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.329M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 29680 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.