TON 15.4% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Significant Interest In Shortfall Shares fro, page-9

1. 3,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    re: Ann: Significant Interest In Shortfall Sh... Ton up club members and the right wing extremists, so far the numbers have stacked up this week , with price/volume explosion, its not hard to identify that the break from the Descending triangle, which stated previously can be a powerful move, so far TON has surged from that resistance, but this is only the start, as the weekly is align with the break.

Consequently, I would assume some profit taking before we attempt the 12 month high of 12cps, if this occurs the retracement level will be of Importance for re entry too ride the next wave up, from memory with TONS previous historical high settled at 23.5cps.. That will be the next resistance point or with all possibility TON could smash through this depending on developments pending..

One thing to get into perspective and this is a subtle hint, nearology to SYR has a lot of influence on TONS future, but more importantly. TON is a stand alone entity in there endeavors, so realistically we should be concentrating on the possibility of a MULTI-MINERAL discovery when and if this manifests..

So with Managements descion for a name change , is only indicating to me that they could be stumbling on something right out of left field, will leave that to the speculators..

Overall sunny skies ahead, but more challenges ahead and looking quite promising with global interest...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $2.659K 212.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 537221 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.