CNB 2.88% 53.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Significant Intrusion Hosted Gold Discovery 5m @ 8.55gt Gold, page-70

1. 2,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1055
    I've been in CNB a little over a year, and today's announcement likely marks the beginning of at least another 12-18 months.

As I and many others have already said here, it's a hook that's sunk into what could be a MASSIVE fish.

@egosbar I totally agree with your sentiment, but not the way that you've attacked the potential valuation... I would be looking at the market caps, instead of the share price.

DEG's having a bit of an odd lull at the moment, god knows why (and I hope it changes as I still hold there) but they're about 35x our market cap.

If the next few RC drill results bring through similar or better representations of the intrusive across the rest of this 1.5km, then we knew we've found a massive fish that warrants, @GeoFiji put it, the expanded drill program that THEY'VE ALREADY MOBILISED!

Nothing speaks confidence like that, especially when there's a potentially commercially viable copper project that they're also working on, and could also see us go from $40m market cap to multiples.

We're not going to double or triple overnight, but I couldn't be more confident with the evolution of value for my shares in CNB over the next 12+ months, and I think it'll start in September.

Topping up (although I'll admit I'm going to try tomorrow... not trying to play Imme's game, but I think I might get a clip on 34c). That 1c could mean $1000s in future

Also note... 1% of the company changed hands just today, and there's 32% held by the top 20, and last I remember about another 30% held by key contributors here. Not many nervous hands left here, I think
    Last edited by HeliosUK: 08/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.5¢
Change
0.015(2.88%)
Mkt cap ! $91.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 51.0¢ $65.85K 126.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27321 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.5¢ 849 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.