ENT 0.00% 0.3¢ enterprise metals limited

Ann: SIGNIFICANT IP ANOMALY LOCATED AT MANDILLA GOLD PROJECT, page-12

1. 2,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    At the time, everybody was extremely excited apart from holders or onlookers (of SIR).
    Personally, I wish to hope that was just opening game in FR. In southern Yardilla Range, as far as I know no any companies can compete with our E63/1281. It seems other tenements are far less prospective except IGO ones surrounding above us.

About Doolgunna, I still firmly believe that Homestead was hit VMS horizon.... suspecting at least 450m below the surface, imo.

Recent company SP movement, there looks force to make SP up. And at 3 cents, there exists 2 large parcels(2m & 1m) of sell orders. Not sure the force is to induce to execute large sell order(s) or to make a barrier to check SP up further to accumulate more.

In light of executive Dermort's previous very lucky and fortunate a 10th odds ballot picking winning competition for Eyre Anomaly tenement and his successful role in AME's Sandstone gold exploration and their outstanding SP performance, he could possibly hit gold Bonanza in Southern Cross and/or Murchison and/or Dixie gold projects.

Regards,
    According to Ivanka's Telegram, the 19th President of Republic of America D Trump has visited North Korea and met their leader Kim Jungeun on 14th of March. And also he is visiting(or visited) in England.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.