CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Ann: Significant Iron Mineralisation Intersected , page-27

1. 732 Posts.
    re: Ann: Significant Iron Mineralisation Inte... I hold quite a few of these and believe I have taken a calculated risk in putting my money into this stock.

However, in my opinion the current market price is just that 'a market price'. It is set by both buyers and sellers with hopefully similar information but with obviously different opinions on the current and future value of CFE.

If we all thought Delong (or whoever is selling) is crazy and the price they are offering is too cheap why don't we just buy the shares?? If I knew without a shadow of a doubt CFE would be 50 cents this year. I would buy another $200,000 worth today. The money would all be borrowed but who cares I can sell for 50c later this year, right?

I don't buy the story that Delong or someone else is holding the share price down for some long term game. While I desparately hope this to be true and I'm sure the new car dealer will also when I sell out and buy myself a new motor with my profits, I just see a current market price for CFE.

In fact I am glad there is so much liquidity in the stock to be honest. As my position builds it just makes it harder to get out should I have to liquidate for any reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.