ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    re: Ann: Significant Iron Mineralisation Inte... Proofreader...again, you make the error in assuming full knowledge by all in the market. Not so, and we who do have some insight into its VALUE aren't in a position to influence it (the market that is).

PRICE is what you pay, VALUE is what you GET.

I have no doubt whatsover that the VALUE of CFE is around the $1 mark on the basis of the sum of the parts.

The fact that the PRICE does not reflect that atm is a soup-mix of the following (and there are probably others)

- ignorance of the stock (and in the general market its much greater than you think)

- perception about the stock, the management the industry the future possibilities..and remember PERCEPTION and REALITY can be two totally different things.

- competition from other opportunities (we aren't the only "good things"...just ask any mug punter who will win the next race and you'll get an opinion on the whole field)

- Timing (who knows, there may be a horde of bandits out there just waiting for the right time to pounce on CFE)

- self-imposed limitations (and aren't the instos great at these sometimes silly rules?)

- Reasons absolutely unassociated to the market place (I mean Delongi?? selling may be because they have suddenly decided to quit the sharemarket and buy property in Las Vegas...or have a tax bill to meet or a bank to appease...or 100 other reasons.)

Every SELLER Has a reason for selling...and maybe it could be as simple as this large shareholder wanted a seat at the board and TS said NO...so someone cracked the ##its!

I find it fascinating that we keep comncentrating on what other people do. If you believe after research that the VALUE is there and that management have the ability to unlock it in the short to medium term and there isn't a better opportunity given the risk involved...why be concerned at what others think or do?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.