MXR 3.33% 2.9¢ maximus resources limited

ann: significant iron ore discovery, page-11

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hi Fatstocks,

Thats true regarding the gravity survey.

However, whats important about it is that it relates specifically to the Canegrass which is what we are digesting right now.

There is nothing else new in the announcement that we did not already know. We knew the 1.2% Vanadium was there from the previous drilling.

However, what we didn't know was how long and how wide the abnormalities extended too.

The detailed gravity & high resolution aeromagnetic geophysical survey was the key.

Figure 3 clearly shows the 5 areas of magnetite rich zones that they will be targeting next month.

Fatstocks, with all due respect i don't think FDL'rs are interested at this stage in MXR.

Over the last 12 months MXR has been manipulated by D/T knowing that they can talk the price up a few ticks and exit after an announcement.

Nothing has changed.

When people post excessively about a reasonably good announcement i question their motives. Just ask the ones who have been in this stock for 12 months or longer.

Don't mean to dampen your enthusiasm, but thats the way it is.

The day that MXR has an inferred JORC on the Magnetite/Vanadium will be the day i will shout from the roof tops.

Enjoy your day.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $15.68K 519.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 139268 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 172000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.