ARD 0.00% 1.7¢ argent minerals limited

Ann: Significant Kempfield Resource Update, page-14

1. 1,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    fbx258, you do great work too, however I have to disagree with you on this.
    The economics of this deposit have just changed, and significantly at that!
    ARD have now stated they will focus on Kempfield.
    In the previous resource estimate, we needed a Silver price of in excess of $30 usd per oz, to make this deposit worth mining, this revised estimate assumes currant price of Silver, as well as Zinc and Lead.
    Guess what, IT WORKS…Economically.
    Right now this is a Zinc deposit with Silver credits. Which of course changes if Silver takes off.
    A 100 million oz Silver equivalent equates to around 1.25 million oz Gold equivalent at currant ratio of 80 to 1., at around 1.6 g/t
    Now we are getting close to having a decent deposit to take towards DFS.
    Prior to this announcement that was not possible.
    At some stage the market will wake up to this, I think.
    We should get some news flow soon on the next round of drilling, using our new 3D model, to better define drilling targets, which should get us more consistent and reliable results.

So I disagree ARD have lost there way, I believe the new board and management have taken the appropriate amount of time, considering we almost doubled our Jorc, and reworked all meteorology, significantly improving the economics, without turning the drill, and spending money needlessly.

Like everyone else, I am certainly looking forward to and would like to hear a MORE REGULAR news flow from ARD.
    I still think that ARDO are a SCREAMING BUY as well.
    A run on Silver followed by good news flow will see ARD bagging from these prices, IMHO.

Good Luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $20.65K 1.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 686268 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 512331 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.