SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Significant Lithium Potential at Mt Alexander, page-91

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    All I can say is thank god for posters such as @Weally and @BobbyMorane. We can't all be skilled in geology so I rely on these guys to point out problems with company disclosures and to call out obvious holes in the arguments of those who consistently make braggard claims. It takes some time to trust posters so I understand why people get defensive.

Weally uses a 'Not Held' disclosure regardless of whether he holds or not (and he explains why), but its not difficult to read between the lines and spot the occasional stock that he might be holding and those stocks are nearly always worth following. He is a grumpy bugger with little patience for fools, particularly those such as the one here, that I won't name, who is full of self-important BS and misinformation. But what a service these posters that I follow provide me .. and for no cost whatsoever. I check Weally's list of posts several times a day, as I do with five or six others I have learned to trust. Fortunately for myself, Weally takes the time to check out most new Lithium claims and he often finds aspects of an otherwise reasonable looking stock disclosure that only someone with vast experience in the industry would know. There are now so many shonky companies climbing on the Lithium bandwagon who have boards and management who are only interested in collecting an annual wage and the free stock options that come with it. This stock would be one of the worst examples but you have just had some of the obvious problems pointed out to you with clarity.

All in my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $1.08K 41.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 510100 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 424045 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.