AGE 7.41% 5.8¢ alligator energy limited

Jovan,Your sentiments certainly resonate with my own, and I...

1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Jovan,Your sentiments certainly resonate with my own, and I believe today marks a substantial turning point for us. The announcement about Traxxys has indeed been a long time coming, and its importance to our business model cannot be overstated.I'm heartened to see the relentless efforts of Greg Hall and the entire team finally paying off in the form of well-crafted presentations, burgeoning global recognition, and fruitful partnerships. Their forward-looking strategy and a clear, articulated pathway indicate that our faith in the company's leadership is well-placed.

What's particularly commendable is their commitment to the shareholders. Prudent spending coupled with a keen focus on pivotal growth areas underlines that they have our best interests at heart.As excited as we all are with today's announcement, it's critical to remind ourselves to not sell out too cheaply or let short-term market fluctuations shake our resolve. I firmly believe that we have a long journey ahead of us, and we're just starting to scratch the surface.

In line with your prediction, I too feel we might see a substantial uptick in share price by the end of this week. However, as always, this is purely my opinion and not investment advice.

Let's hold fast, stay optimistic, and remember, we're in this for the long haul.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $222.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 6.0¢ 5.6¢ $628.3K 10.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55497 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 825665 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 6.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ 7000050
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.