HLX 0.00% 0.4¢ helix resources limited

Ann: Significant Massive Sulphide Copper Intercepts at Collerina, page-26

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Bloody excellent announcement its evident of home stretch now and very de-risked. Exploration momentum will be intense here on in, and the market needs to be on the ball significant value will come out here - one way or another very soon it’s been playing out in slow motion absolutely no one can whinge if they missed it.

I’m calling last drinks on this; Taylor Collision I was assuming were keeping their last 8 million units but obviously they have a mandate and are sticking to it - god bless them. This is the last opportunity for anyone looking for easy fills I reckon they will be depleted by weeks end or early next week depending on the speed at which money want to soak it at.

The same thing happened at PEX (a very similar company to HLX) years back its obvious that it was trading well below value and each announcement took supply out and she blew the top off - I’m personally expecting the same here very soon.

This leads me to my next thing (perhaps the key takeaway), Mick has provided a very nice-looking core photo of the pending assay(s). Now Mick does not do this often (especially before assays) and this to me indicates he is A: he is very excited as they visually look fantastic with a description of dominated by chalcopyrite and B: has thought about this and has drawn overhang supply out before releasing what I believe could very well be the start of the “don’t argues” within the next week or so.

Then look at what’s next going to need a bigger boat @JacksonJames

All the best everyone, exciting times have now arrived.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.418K 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5631381 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 41754376 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.