HLX 50.0% 0.3¢ helix resources limited

Ann: Significant Massive Sulphide Copper Intercepts at Collerina, page-37

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    @tangs love your work and your moderate approach, it seems to even things out on the forum both negative and positive.

Just want to elaborate further if I may on your comment below the other day as I think your bang on the money and have for some time now.

"do yourself a favour...read carefully the last few announcements and then put an order in"

Ill add to this as we wait for a very imminent and potentially very significant announcement which will have major follow through via the next set of 2x very strong DHEM’s and FLEM.

This is just a quick reminder and may help some last min debate about this imminent result as I really do believe the messages sent from the company have not been joined just yet by the broader market and this result may come off a surprise. Like I have mentioned earlier I have seen this on previous big plays where the larger inflows will come on once the result is in despite it being somewhat telling beforehand they simply will await confirmation and pay more, fair enough everyone plays their own game. Once thing I can say and others have also noticed is the fact some are playing very questionable games with daily depth and order changes no doubt related to the odds of the announcement imminent.

In order to follow this, you will have to look at the announcements I make reference to.

What we know about this hole COREDD0090:

Let’s start back on the 5th of April announcement regarding CORERC0087
    • Figure one page two- Look at the red line illustrating CORERC0087 you will see it only struck the very outer edge (possible footwall) of those modelled down plunge/dip EM plate(s) even this scrape hit 5 meters at 4.3%
    • Further DHEM was conducted and found just 20 metres away from CORERC0087 those well-defined Down dip/plunge EM targets which is now known as the target of COREDD0090. This was further narrowed down to a 25x25 meter constrained area which had electrical conductance coupling results that were consistent both north and south of the plates (figure3). If you look at the graphs on figure three the conductance anomalies on all 6 positions (3x north and 3x south) dipped at around 320 meters, keep this figure in your mind
    • At a vertical depth of 178 meters they intercepted 1 metre at 12.1 % and at a vertical depth of 316 metres the 5 metres at 4.3 % was intersected on CORERC0087 (two zones). Key note being only 20 meters away and some 4 meters deeper (320 meters) then this hit the anomalies in the electrical coupling data occurred in the 25x25 grid. This potentially bodes extremely well for COREDD0090 imminent results for both tenor and width.
    Now let’s look at the recent information warming us up for COREDD0090 Announcement 13th of June

• Total vertical depth of 357 metres
    • One zone of massive sulphide dominated by chalcopyrite. (width awaited
    • Zone(s) plural of stringer zones dominated by chalcopyrite. (width awaited)
    • Known plunge corridor length goes from 590 meters at CORERC0087 to 750 meters a whopping 160 meters added with COREDD0090. This is significant given the targeted EM’s down dip/plunge were only 20 meters from CORERC0087 yet added such extensive amount of plunge corridor.
    • Clues to the grade via descriptions and photos which the company never has done before pre-assay results tells us there is definitely some good grades there. I might add this was not once but twice as it was added in a sneaky position in the investor presentation last week.
    • Given all this information and if CORERC0087 can get those two high grade zones by clipping the very edge of a plate what the hell is COREDD0090 going to get going right through the guts of the multiple EM’s were about to find out but I’m sure we begin to speculate given the information above and I like what I see.
    Very busy couple weeks

• COREDD0090 results would be surprised if they went over early next week
    • Petrology Mundarlo results
    • CLL JV decision time is pretty much almost up expect to hear from that very soon.
    • Start Yathella drilling this a big catalyst again.
    Time to shine HLX

All the best
    Last edited by Technician: 28/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.792M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $32.09K 10.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 148724958 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15096192 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.