HLX 0.00% 0.5¢ helix resources limited

Ann: Significant Massive Sulphide Copper Intercepts at Collerina, page-38

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    Great insights,@Technician. Thanks.

Clearly, the exploration is zeroing in on the best targets, which we probably haven't hit yet. I've extracted 4 things that you helpfully highlighted:

• the progression in understanding of the orebody e.g. from the 5m @ 4.3% 'scrape' of CORERC0087 to the obviously high grade hit in COREDD0090 from which we are awaiting results. They must be imminent ….. I'm sure they'll be better than in CORERC0087.
    • "Known plunge corridor length goes from 590 meters at CORERC0087 to 750 meters a whopping 160 meters added with COREDD0090." Indeed! Now we just have to find the sweet spot. Which leads me to the next point. You said: ...
    • "I'll add to this as we wait for a very imminent and potentially very significant announcement which will have major follow through via the next set of 2x very strong DHEM’s and FLEM." Spot on. While I'm keen-as to see the assay results for COREDD0090 I'm even more enthusiastic about us drilling those plates (referred to in blue below) because I suspect COREDD0090 is still not as the sweet spot(s). My feeling is that (the right) hole in either or both of those plates will be the "don't argue hole".
    • Yathella, on top of what we unlock at Collerina, will be cream on the cake, gravy, call it what you like. Any tonnes discovered there would be very, very profitable.
    Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 11.27.24 am.png
    I'm very excited about Mundarlo – more than most, I suspect - but I don't want that to distract us at this moment from nailing the Collerina (and Yathella) story, as they should give us the big rerating, IMO.

With limited resources and a possible embarrassment of riches within our portfolio, FWIW I agree with others that proving up our obvious copper credentials should be our focus right now and that Collerina and any nearby lookalike is the obvious way to do that soonest. The latest Investor Presentation shows that management is onto this narrative. Our other assets aren't going away – and can be exploited as soon as possible (but not sooner).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.