CRR 0.00% 0.8¢ critical resources limited

This reads extremely well. The potential here in mind blowing....

1. 1,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3379/3379103-84a3f155b8a810c5f12b6baa835533f0.jpg

This reads extremely well. The potential here in mind blowing. This will be a very anticipated drill program.

Few things to note ,

-New Management ( great track records )
    -Tight held register and Directors all have skin in the game
    -Aaron banks is now a Top 20 shareholder. Top share holder and director of SUV
    -Historical results (which were incredible) and only tested at shallow depths.
    -Drilling to be done at depth/areas which are unexplored ,
    -Pro active Management who are ticking all the boxes
    -Brokers top buyers / Retail selling. Morrison , Hartleys,Morgans all loading up.( AIEX , commonwealth )all retail selling.

”The VTEM survey in 2012 recorded conductive zones at depths of approximately 400m extending beneath 14km2 of the Halls Peak project. These conductors may be produced by similar highly mineralised Zn-Pb-Ag-Cu ore bodies as those experienced in typical Australian SEDEX type deposits such as Mt Isa, McArthur River and Cannington.
    Due to the shallow extent of historical drilling and mining across the Halls Peak project, the deeper extent of mineralisation remains untested. “

”The new interpretation of the VTEM data has now presented coherent, viable targets which potentially host large scale massive sulphide mineralisation” Historical evaluations and interpretations of the Halls Peak project suggest that it is a SEDEX style mineral system. Halls Peak has been recognised as a SEDEX province since the 2000s with experts concluding that Halls Peak is a classic SEDEX massive sulphide system with mineralisation in a large Sedimentary Exhalative System over 30 sq. km”

I think this is a serious buy now.This has held up better than just about any stock on the ASX and the big money has been loading up for months . FOLLOW THE MONEY .

SedEx deposits are a major source of minerals including copper, silver , gold and tungsten - and the single most important source of lead and zinc . SedEx deposits are high grade, with an average size of approximately 70 Mt, and can host about 12 percent lead and zinc.

I have spoken To Rob martin many times and I love the fact this is now a no Bull company, facts only. The team and Geos are very excited with this. Read between the lines in this Ann and shareholders are seriously going to reap the rewards in the coming 6-12 months.

Broker Data is superb.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3379/3379107-39b19fd49c41897ca5eb6b4708a71672.jpg

The more i look at this the more its like “ WOW” The depth and the size . Exciting times.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3379/3379131-35d68c5707ce0c5b146bcce7b4c70f6a.jpg

Exciting times, good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $104 13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4538435 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 718407 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.