IRX 0.00% 2.5¢ inhalerx limited

Ann: Significant Milestone - Completion of IRX211 Phase 1 Trial, page-2

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    So even after news flow it's still deathly quiet over here? Has everyone just accepted that the company can't raise capital this year and so its been put on the shelf for next year?

Good to see the phase 1 out of the way for IRX211 although IMO I'm not surprised that they cut the 4th cohort out of the study - I think the comments re cost are fairly pertinent and given the lack of funding that the company continues to be victim of I'm not surprised they have had to cut corners from the original trial design.

From a results standpoint they are saying that there are no issues re safety and tolerability in relation to Dronabinol but who would be surprised with that outcome given Dronabinol (under the name Marinol) was first prescribed almost 40 years ago in 1985.

I also note on the 1st November SyqeAir has also been included in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) where it is claimed to be the first and only metered-dose cannabis inhaler to receive ARTG approval. Given Philip Morris are the owners of Syqe IMO if they wanted to adapt dronabinol for use in the inhaler as opposed to the flower then I can't see why they wouldn't be able to.

WW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.744M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500099 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 24000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.