LCY 0.00% 1.3¢ legacy iron ore limited

Interesting thoughts, the ball definitely needs to start...

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Interesting thoughts, the ball definitely needs to start rolling, speed doesn't have to be they but movement in a positive way with some good out comes are required. Lcy has had the Interesting outcome from the clean-up when NMDC replaced the previous owner of tenements, would love to know all the in and out of that but we have a stable company, with ok bones, financial strength and backing now and showing signs of movement. The few years strength building idea would be nice, I say a possible 8 to 10, only my thoughts, but a small win now is needed, than another and another, capital raising is always part of the process, they say it waters down the shares but, in essence, it usually strength the product, lcy has always done this and at a crazy time, has been lucky enough to have had money in the bank (or company name). All the concerns on NMDC are already watch and party why NMDC was allowed in, from my small understanding. We are moving forward, ever so slowly, very, it's part of NMDCs way. Stepping stones I think. Positive ideas stimulate positive outcomes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.