CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Do you think that is an un-learnt lesson? That they those...

1. 1,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    Do you think that is an un-learnt lesson? That they those actions are going to be repeated? If you think, so you have not met Paul Berend. He dots his i's and crosses his t's and then double checks. The recent retraction was because there was an unwritten rule regarding the resource quantity. Now ASX have their quantities.

The money is a problem and I admit that. If we sold EUR 6 months ago we would still have funds now. If EUR had listed 12 months ago, we would have money coming out of our ears now.

But no EUR did not list 12 months ago and it is not at 50 plus cents now. However there has been belief from the board to play a pea shell game to keep the EUR until it's price jumps. Will it jump? I hope so soon.

Remember the past but don't let it cloud your future. Take 16 billion tonnes divide it by 5 (I am trying to get this to be divided by 4) and multiply by ((110 + 30 +20 )-50) and the answer is what is on the table. Paul wants to keep as much of this as he can for CLE. Basically he gets his by getting the best deal for CLE. He is not going buckle and say yes to the first deal that comes to town.

when one opens this site all you get are nervous nellies, chicken littles, keyboard warriors (it is so easy to bitch these days), pessimists and people hiding behind their anonymity calling for blood. I have but viewpoint, "If you don't like it then sell and move on, but don't shout and scream with your bowl still in your hand". I know that within 6 months there will be a swag of people saying that "I wish that I had more faith". I am still a buyer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.