NVA 3.70% 28.0¢ nova minerals limited

Sure I have an interest.. its disclosed. I have held since the...

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    Sure I have an interest.. its disclosed. I have held since the QUR days. That said, I have no interest in who else buy it, least of all you. My interest in these threads is to participate in sharing of research and insights for my own sake not yours. I am always on the lookout for useful contrarian commentary (this does not include bitter ranting).

The only advice I would give is to make your own investment decisions and own them. Don't base your investments on what you read on forums or you will frequently lose. Skipping your own research in favor of taking forum discussion as advice is lazy, greedy and costly. Thats what gets you trapped in suspended stocks etc.

Be independent, put the time into researching potential investments and then by all means join in discussion on forums bringing your own research to challenge others views. That way you can contribute constructively. No one has a crystal ball, and estimates of potential value is the name of the game. Challenge their assumptions if you dont agree. Propose alternate methods of calculating a value, or suggest alternate ways to account for risk as you see fit.. all that is constructive contribution.

Sitting there complaining because you made poor decisions and got poor outcomes doesnt bring any value to the forum or to yourself. Unless you change your approach your investing outcomes wont change. Complaining on HC wont get back anything you have lost, complaining on HC wont help anyone else who is busy making their own decisions. Let go of the bitterness about past mistakes and look forward.. your next investment decision is what matters. Put your energy into making better decisions and you will start gaining back money you may have lost in the past.

We all learn some painful lessons in our investing careers. Its up to us how we learn/respond to them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $59.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 28.0¢ $6K 21.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 4233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ 5170
Last updated 11.32am 03/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.