LTR 3.91% $1.33 liontown resources limited

Ann: Significant new gold-copper assays from drilling at Moora, page-191

1. 5,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19114
    The explorers of Julimar region are being followed by everyone. Some might try to make cross promotion but it's true that all explorers are connected to each other by the same geology the region.
    • CHN (I am not holding) has started the discovery at Julimar complex.
    • Now LTR's Moora is in the attention of many punters. (Of course I am holding)
    • TRT (Todd River, I am holding) will start drilling very soon (maybe this month) on their Berkshire Valley project.
    • CPN (ex CZI) (I am not holding) was exploring at Yarawindah for some time but hasn't find anything significant.
    • And of course PUR is there (I am not holding).
    That is not cross-promotion, those are the facts.

I was researching this region for a fair bit of time, have read a lot of documents and posted here. I also posted a material on May 13 2020 (my post#:44594144) and said that;

Moora could be very prospective according to my research. The prospectivity for sulphide-related mineralisation (same for laterite deposits) starts at 15-20km easterly away from Darling Fault (western margins of Yilgarn Craton, which is also defined by the hills at the eastern part of Perth.

The all projects I mentioned above is in this zone.

CHN: Julimar project
    LTR: Moora Project
    TRT: Berkshire Valley Project
    CPN: Yarawindah Project
    PUR: Calingiri West Project

This map was originally made by LTR. I modified it to show the prospective region in comparison to Darling fault and the margins of Yilgarn craton (a simpler map was given on my post on May 13 2020).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2916/2916797-1bb10f942905b61ec949d36566e33ef4.jpg

My post #:44594144 May 13 2020
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CAN WE FIND ANYTHING VALUABLE THERE?

There is another very important point which makes Moora project to have a high chance of geological success (GCOS);

It's the proximity to the margins of Yilgarn Craton which is defined by the Darling Fault.
    According to my research the prospectivity for sulphide-related mineralisation (same for laterite deposits) starts at 15-20km easternly away from Darling Fault (western margins of Yilgarn Craton, which is also defined by the hills at the eastern part of Perth.

I think it ends around 50-60km away from the Darling Fault.

The margins of the prospective area is marked by light blue on the map below. That is also supported by the gov maps which I will give later on.

The projects close more than 20km to Darling fault haven't got much chance to be successful IMO. A lots of other companies are now acquiring tenements at that non-prospective area (even CHN has got some tenements there, maybe they will try their chances) however I don't think they will find anything there.

You can see;
    • Julimar Project is around 20km away from darling Fault.
    • Yarawindah looks 25km away.
    • West Moora looks like 25km away again.

This is not a coincident, it is because of past geological events happened before. I will give you more information about it.I will also give youa gov. document which explains how much prospective could this area (from Julimar to Moora) be for intrusion-hosted Ni-Cu-PGE sulfide deposits in Australia.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2154/2154301-fbcc7a6d9444af58495626e37bab5686.jpg
    Last edited by anatol: 17/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
0.050(3.91%)
Mkt cap ! $3.224B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.33 $1.27 $9.997M 7.627M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22998 $1.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 199185 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.32
  Change
0.050 ( 3.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.27 $1.32 $1.27 1659246
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.