SVY 4.55% 2.3¢ stavely minerals limited

Ann: Significant New Porphyry Target Identified, page-17

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    However long this drill campaign takes SVY needs to focus and stop all the other not needed spending.
    CC is currently on a 3 week jaunt to the UK which is costing us much required money.
    3 weeks for what "? so far one interview from his hotel room !! He could have done that on Zoom.
    I haven't noticed any share uptake from any investors over so why waste valuable money? What has that 3 week cost us all ? Who went ?
    Do we also need so many on the pay roll now?
    The gravy train has to stop and all the remaining funds need to go into this drilling campaign.

If we run out of money before the end of this campaign then we could be possibly raising at sub 10c
    That would mean a heck of a lot of dilution
    We don't want that as if the drilling doesn't find anything then we are relying on the MRE to make us SH's some money
    More dilution will kill off any potential profits if there are millions of more shares on the register.

Come on CC do the right thing by SH's, get back from your holiday and steer the ship in the right direction and please no more monotonous same worded interviews they are getting very tedious to listen to.

BTW I am still a believer in SVY working out for us poor suffering SH's but to do so we need for our management team to step up and get better at their jobs which we pay them so well to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $11.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $10.32K 469.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 567848 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.