EL8 3.66% 39.5¢ elevate uranium ltd

Hi 92e, can you please confirm which tenements of the nine MEY...

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi 92e, can you please confirm which tenements of the nine MEY has been approved or is about to be that were DYL. The Mile 72 project came from Metals X. The good fit is more about their previous working relationship, locality, and strength in numbers (more resource, less overheads). I'm not sure if the companies remain on good terms post the agreement being terminated. MEY would not be very expensive for DYL and gives them something to work with.

MEY is basically all about low grade. Any high grade results would be a bonus. U-pgrade is untested but the ability to significantly reduce capex and opex has been recognised by a few other companies including DYL as well as PDN, TOE, and more recently AVL. Whether this amounts to anything, I wouldn't have a clue. I was a holder of DYL once but I'm currently attracted to MEY's optionality as an explorer and mining service (who knows if U-pgrade can be applied to other ore bodies).

The current drilling campaign is very inexpensive. No doubt another raising will be needed eventually (name me an exploration company that doesn't need funds) but the team has been frugal.

Hopefully section 232 being resolved will see uranium return to its uptrend. Let's face it, you could have the best resource but at today's spot price, no explorer will make it as a produce.

Good luck to you with DYL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $121.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.5¢ 38.5¢ $318.8K 806.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33344 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 23149 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.