G88 0.00% 1.2¢ golden mile resources ltd

The "in ground value" is $5.7 BILLION, (on my previous...

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219

The "in ground value" is $5.7 BILLION, (on my previous calculations 5.5 +) but this is the number that Damon Dormer, the Managing Director has been using when giving presentations. It is correct for the known resource of NICKEL and COBALT. One has to deduct all expenses, and add on expectation of profit over the life of the mine to work out fair market capitalisation.
    The problem previously was low commodity prices and considered trouble with extraction. Prices are now up and new management and new ideas and new techniques now make it increasingly likely that the ore can be extracted much more simply than previously thought and at much lower cost, turning this around into potentially a highly profitable enterprise. The market capitalisation should be well above current price, and the share price likewise, IMO!

Then, add on the other prospects, and ....

Today, neighbour at Yarambee has gone into trading halt over one of its drill holes. G88 has huge adjacent area with good targets here. HIGHLY PROSPECTIVE, IMO.

Then there is Yuinmery, and Marble Bar to throw in for good measure! ADDING UP?!....AND maybe more at Quicksilver under current known deposit.

GOTTA BE WORTH MORE, IMO!

Cheers, bbd.

Last edited by bluebird: 22/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1954545 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 172521 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.