ICR 0.00% 1.6¢ intelicare holdings limited

Here's a response to an email I sent management last week.Hi...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Here's a response to an email I sent management last week.

Hi Jack
    Thanks for touching base. Our media agency is Match & Wood and our creative is Rikki & Josh. Each selection was based on an RFI, followed by shortlisting and interviews then final selection. These agencies all had:

1. the right size and “fit” for a company with the size and growth characteristics of InteliCare (i.e. not a large branded agency),
    2. extensive experience producing campaigns for aged and/or disability care,
    3. bouncing off #2 above, “got it” in terms of understanding the unique nature of our business, that is, emerging technology in a new segment aimed at the family and carer, not just the resident, and
    4. had a methodical mindset that would prevent them getting caught up in outmoded assumptions about typical personas for our target market.

Points #3 and #4 fit squarely into making sure they had an approach to understanding the demographic you describe below. That is, candidates fell away if we felt they were going to produce a campaign that looked and felt like and aged care service provider (But, they needed to still understand that market in order to differentiate away from it).

In terms of OOH marketing, Match & Wood are developing a full campaign strategy that incorporates the degree to which this channel is exploited and how e.g. signage versus shopping centre displays.

We don’t view Apple and Samsung as competitors (though not dismissing their ability to compete) but as sensor manufacturers (and we’d throw in Amazon) that can be integrated. Our marketing strategy to differentiate at the consumer level is not likely to be around AI, but around their personal pain points (time, guilt, worry) and how we solve for that as compared to pendants and duress systems. There is a difference to how we differentiate at the product level and how we differentiate at the marketing level. In terms of patents etc, our view is that patents on machine learning are not effective or cost-efficient. Much of the technology is open source. The better “moat” is the development effort to get it right and getting large data pools early.

Hope that answers your queries.

regards

(Next time just email management if you want clarity/information on their plans..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.655M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 888729 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 716 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.