TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

I don't think so Pal... you must be new to TON???There are...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I don't think so Pal... you must be new to TON???

There are others here who have a sht load of more money invested included Mr Frazer/directors and our management ...

Going into production is a major milestone...

The communication and milestones to date have been exceptional and appreciated.

Graphite is in demand worldwide especially what we hold!!!1

if you are a newbie you need to read and understand the big picture...when you buy into any shareholding co....

We have at least a 27 -30 mining program to undertake which means returns on investments for all shareholders.... staff, and stakeholders...

Plus who knows we may be looking at another opportunity to grow and diversify - we have smart people on board including our Top 20 Shareolders, partners, and all invested they are not here to play games but to grow all that is invested and shareholder wealth..

I have been in the same position many years ago with SYR, BKT,AGY, AXE, NVX, WKT so have patience any questions please ask any of the management team after all in theory we are their employers!!!\

Anyhow good luck all we are still well under the radar currently... and I am sure our Directors are working hard behind the scenes... the potential and outcome are positive...

Competitors do get scared when there is potential Graphite co coming on board ... and will come on HOTCOPPER and downplay and sell down stocks .. etc games are played....

The strange thing is there is plenty to go around... seems bloody stupid... Once it's out of the ground you can not produce it anymore!!!
    it's like any mineral there is only a limited supply...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.418K 219.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 214688 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 255512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.