ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    I've been shaking my head at the absolute garbage posts noted here over the last few weeks and months. The same inane and ignorant comments get floated and explained each time.

A market update that they are executing to their plan simply follows up on the commitment made when they completed the near-maximum cap raise earlier this year. I was happy assuming this was occurring without being informed but there it is and now we have an exact figure ($67m). Certainly suggests a lot of confidence in near term deal execution although I wouldn't hold my breath on stated predictions (in this case, buy the news) and the assurance that these items will not go obsolete. We are now carrying some additional risk (failure to sell means we will have to write down the asset value) but Oleg says to trust him and that this is the right approach for our customers and im inclined to believe him.

Some raise points on failure to deliver, board is inept? Oleg is just trying to get bought out?
    Well we had 2x $11m orders within the last 6 months, dwarfing previous sales by a massive margin followed by a huge capital raise with massive support from investors followed by 5 months of very little material news. As per the ann we are already 2022's cash receipts and we're not even halfway yet. Given how long we've maintained a 30c price - anyone unhappy could have exited easily during that time and anyone who invested with a view on our track record knows that we have jolts of good news followed by a gradual sell off during no-news seasons. Unless it's a deliberate attempt to spread FUD to snap up cheaply? The low IQ posts certainly do make me wonder if investors really are like this...

I've taken a few hits across my portfolio the last 2 months so my sympathy to those in a similar situation wishing for good news. My advice, unsolicited that it is, is to hold tight and don't sweat the small stuff. Quite surprised we hit 25.5c - not sure the volume but i'd have been happy to top up at that level. Finding it hard to pull the trigger on buying anything right now however, due to it being June and considering perhaps there might be some further selling to buy into. At least my mortgage doesnt come off fixed until Nov!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.