AAR 2.41% 8.5¢ astral resources nl

I too like JJ's approach but I don't have so much time. :( I'm...

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I too like JJ's approach but I don't have so much time. I'm getting older and I want some benefit for me now and not just for my beneficiaries.

Speed it up JJ. Hit the motherload soon and let me get on with it in Tuscanny.

Nice to read that they commenced 3rd round drilling back at Feysville last Friday (as per 1st paragraph below). They must be keen because I don't think that was the original plan (2nd paragraph below from previous announcement).

"On the basis of the results of the second round aircore campaign at Feysville, on Friday 9 June, the company commenced a third round aircore campaign at Feysville, the aim of which is to further define Think Big as well as evaluate some further targets elsewhere along the Ethereal Shear Zone. This campaign is expected to involve the drilling of ~2,000 metres."

"Following completion of the Feysville drilling program, the drill rig will be relocated a short distance to Anglo Australian’s wholly-owned Mandilla Gold Project. Commencement of drilling at Mandilla which will also be the subject of a separate announcement. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.002(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $77.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.5¢ $9.114K 107.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55545 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 124824 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.