DM1 7.14% 3.0¢ desert metals limited

Ann: Significant Rare Earth Discovery Confirmed, page-149

1. 2,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 912
    I doubt it was accumulation, absolutely just kids chasing the froth of a fun announcement. later in the day I would imagine that some more experienced heads just waited for a sell down of fomo buyers.

There are a lot of swirly interesting bits at play right now in REE but not a lot of concrete places to find your feet. Lots of valuations will be way off and will allow some trading fun and games. I know very little about REE but I've been around long enough to know that when sectors are hot there are many opportunities as well as just as many traps for young punters. Regardless of expectations from minor groundwork you still have to get it to a mine to make money and I can't remember the exact statistic but somewhere in 6 in 1100 ASX listed Explorers makes it to a mine...

Dunno mate? maybe DM1 will make it all the way? HAS has Mac Bank all the way as does RZ resources, those 2 will end up making some money but many more will just be fun stocks to ride on the up and down.

Right now, at $20m MC its like Sportsbet but with bigger punts. I wouldn't read too much into it until the inevitable Capital Raise and then you can see which genuine payer is involved. Watch the 3 bids at 1 share as an indication of the bot hunting stop-losses and picking up some shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $7.962M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $65.49K 2.303M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 80127 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 561290 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.