DRE 6.67% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Significant Regional Consolidation - Central Yilgarn Project, page-39

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Thanks @pocean for bringing up some good points for discussion. I am not highly educated, but I will bring my personal views forward.
    From my own research and watching other company's journeys, I am personally happy with how the share price has behaved, given DRE are early in their progression toward declaring resource/s (emphasis on /s).
    I feel the steady growth with relatively minor bumps along the way over the last few years is a good indication of the company"s professional conduct. Perhaps punters couldn't play because the transparency is crazy high.
    Not a lifestyle company as both Dean and Paul have said.
    No sh*t boys, we can all see that!!
    Due to this, we all know exactly what they are doing, when and why.
    The tenements owned are all outstandingly researched (revisit some earlier presos to hear Dean talk about the history leading to the boards decision making) and are now showing results exceeding expectations. Not a duster among them it appears.
    I seriously think that is pretty awesome and wonder how many others have this high a strike rate.

I hear you clearly on how future payments will be funded, I am positive the board also had that and more in mind when they made their decision. After all, they are heavy in with their own $$, so the decision to spend those $$ cannot possibly be lightly made. We all await what unfolds, their strategies thus far have obviously been thoroughly considered, weighted and executed with, one could say given theor success to date, precision!
    So far, they have managed my investment very well. I am sitting pretty with my cheapest buy in at 0.003, I have a faarr higher average now through continuing to accumulate, because I'm gluttonous perhaps, but more so, it is that my money has grown consistently well invested in DRE.
    I admit to wondering for a while, just what was going to happen if/after the current projects are at fruition, but thanks Dean, question answered with an out of left field announcement. Just gotta love that! Don't shut your eyes, stuff happens bloody quick around here.
    So notably with this new acquisition, the company are obviously looking to the future beyond the current projects and possibilities by continuing to conduct yet more research and utilising great contacts to secure what looks to possibly be another fruit bearing project.

Iron Ore sale, yep it's been talked about some time ago. Another example of transparency here. I do not want the board to sell any one of their (our) assets off at anything less than the very best deal possible. So, if that means I am made to wait until DRE can bring the best offering possible to the table, and tell prospective buyers to bugger off and sharpen their pencils, good!!!
    I am a patient woman (do I hear laughing???) Patience is a virtue in this game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $60.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $97.57K 6.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2534068 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1554102 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.